Mars Warlord Titan Beta Head

WARLORD Titan Beta Head from Forgeworld, Warhammer World Exclusive.

I wanted one of these for so long, out of stock at Forgeworld for 20 months, and i couldn't land on one when I visited previously. Luckily a Titan buddy had one for sale! 



Beautiful clean cast from Forgeworld. 


My buddy had already washed it so I was ready to go with the fun stuff!!


Welcome home Beta head!! I installed a 20x3 magnet to the back of the head to keep it interchangeable. 


Primed, and ready to go!! 


It was a nice surprise to see a unique Princeps for this head, i imagined the crew to be identical to the Alpha head.







Went with the skull 💀 design, to match my Warbringer, I actually originally didn't like the Warby head and wanted to use the Warlord Beta head, but it was out of stock for so long, I kind of gave up getting one, but I had intended originally to do the skull on this head!!! Its nice to finally achieve the dream.

At the time of writing this, the Beta head is starting to filter through again at Warhammer World. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sokar Pattern Stormbird - Imperial Fists

Warbringer Nemesis Titan No.252 - Memento Mori, Legio Victorum

Thunderhawk Gunship - Imperial Fists