Reaver Titan No.2929 - In Ignem Aeternum, Legio Victorum

I got the Chaos Reaver Apocalypse launcher to dechaos, I thought it would add more visual difference from my other Titans.

After a lot of cutting and sanding the chaos taint is removed! 

 


Reaver 2929 stands!



Paint started!












Free handed a rib cage onto this Reaver! Could it have spent too long in the company of Night Lords during the Thramas crusade?

I painted a Vulcan carapace weapon expertly converted by the awesome Rob W from the Titan Owners Club.











Warhammer Fest pics, In Ignem Aeternum is yet to walk officially however she attended the WH Fest walk 2023 with Sister engine Ultimi judicii as kind of an unofficial Titans on parade. I must say i was still as proud as punch to say them there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sokar Pattern Stormbird - Imperial Fists

Thunderhawk Gunship - Imperial Fists

Titan Prototypes and old rarities