Warhound 6901 Ascend Into The Eternal (Ascende In Aeternum)

Legio Victorum Warhound 6901
Titan Name: Ascend Into The Eternal (Ascende In Aeternum)

Pattern: Mars Pattern Warhound Titan  

Primary Armament: Vulcan Mega Bolter / Plasma

I always start a Titan by painting the feet first! 

trying to make the scheme different to my other Warhound Titans. 

all the pistons painted that will be hidden by armour! 


With the amour I wanted again to try something different to what I'd done before.

started mapping in the skull, the warhound doesn't lend itself easily and it wasn't as natural as my other skull designs but I enjoyed the challenge none the less. Freehanding is not my strongest area.


I was really happy with how the mean skull was looking until my partner pointed out id painted what looks like boobs on its head!!! Not what I wanted to hear at the end of a painting session.
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.it was at this moment the paints came back out and i tried to fix this issue late into the night!!


went to town on interior details no one will ever see too.


The Princeps reminds me of Aaron from the band My Dying Bride! 




























Update 2023 the skull is no more! I honestly couldn't get along with my work on the head, I felt like it distracted too much. So i went back to blue! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sokar Pattern Stormbird - Imperial Fists

Thunderhawk Gunship - Imperial Fists

Titan Prototypes and old rarities