Titan Legio and support Knight banner.

The Titan Legio complete together for the first time 

Fresh off the back of Warhammer Fest, it seemed like a good idea to get the Legio Victorum together. I didn't have the opportunity at Fest for various reasons. I worked hard to get them ready and it seemed like the perfect time for a moment of reflection. 
Legio Victorum and Knights, with the background removed you could easily be forgiven into thinking that they are Adeptus Titanicus scale! 





















So there we have Legio Victorum as of May 2023. 

It was once a dream to own a single Warhound, if I dared myself to dream bigger a Reaver and a Warhound was once my ultimate goal! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this possible. I've worked on a lot of models over the years, well into the many 1000s but this is my proudest achievement within the hobby to date. 

So is that it for Legio Victorum now? 

2x Warlords 

1x Warbringer

3x Reavers

3x Warhounds. (!) Update coming!!

24x Knights

My next plan is to base Bella Morte my only Warhound left free standing. Its okay as is, she will stand but had a couple of instances where she's toppled over in the cabinet, i don't want that to happen at a walk and risk any breaks. I would have loved to have it done for Fest bit with 6 weeks to prep there just wasn't time to do everything. 

Looking into the future I would love to have a 4th Reaver and 4th Warhound into the mix, basically 2 Maniples and a Warbringer as auxiliary Titan. 

I'd love to pick up 2x more Questoris Knights to make a squad of 3, I have one on its own currently. 

I don't own either of the Acastus Knights so there is always a possibility to add those in future. Who doesn't love Muder Turtles??

I'm definietly close to the end of this project, and if it got left as is I'd definietly be beyond happy. Its still nice to have hobby goals right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sokar Pattern Stormbird - Imperial Fists

Thunderhawk Gunship - Imperial Fists

Titan Prototypes and old rarities